Please note that legally, digital products are classed differently to physical products. Digital products (e.g WordPress plugins) are given their own unique category under the Consumer Contracts Regulations and are therefore not defined as services or goods. There is a good explanation here.
Terms and conditions:
- Due to the nature of downloadable products, we cannot offer refunds on digital purchases (e.g WordPress plugins). However, if you have a technical issue that we are unable to fix, then we are more than happy to provide a refund within 14 days of your purchase. However please allow us to try and fix your issue before asking for a refund.
- Please allow us to try and help you. If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, then we are more than happy to provide a refund. We are only able to issue refunds for technical issues that we cannot fix, if requested within 14 days of the purchase.
- We can only offer refunds if your website meets the minimum hosting requirements for WordPress.
- Subscription renewals: We send out renewal emails to all customers 30 days prior to renewal with instructions on how to cancel. Unfortunately if you forget to cancel a licence subscription and the licence is subsequently renewed we are unable to provide a refund. This is because both Paypal and Stripe (card payments) now charge refund fees.
- Bundle purchases cannot be refunded. The purchase of bundles is provided at considerable value and so is also at a much more significant cost to us.
- Please open a support ticket before asking a refund for a technical issue.